Monday, September 29, 2008

Plastering is finished

The render has now been applied the the front - it was finished today, but these pics are from yesterday.


I love the colour of the wet render



The master bedroom - plaster is finished, it is just waiting for the architrave around the window.

This is the family room on the left and kitchen are on the right.


The front hallway and 1200 mm wide front door

Looking through from the kitchen area to the front door

Nice cornice? I think so



The electrician has cut out all the holes for the light switches and power points. He has also cut holes in the roof for all the down lights.

The roller doors have been installed - I love the colour.

The brick insert on the front portico has been finished. I'll get some pics for you tomorrow - I just didn't have my camera with me.

It looks SO nice!!!

No comments: