Friday, August 15, 2008

Roofing & Bricks

The roof has been fully completed ready for the colourbond roofing. The blue sarking is all in place over the roof. The roofing was to be delivered today. The builder rang me yesterday to check the colour of the roof - its good to be organised. We chose Woodland Grey colourbond which goes well well the "Jasperish" coloured smooth faced bricks and dune windows. I have to say, I like my colour selection WAY better than anything else in the street. Am I biased? No, I can admit when something else is nicer. Actually, the builder's house is MAGNIFICENT. It is in a similar style to mine. So, see, I can say when something else is better!!! lol

Termite proofing was done and then the brickie could start. He's done part of the side of the house so it now looks like a house!

The house it nearly at lockup. Must remember to ask the builder to give us a key - he has promised we can come and go whenever we want.

No comments: